Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's a...

Well we had the ultrasound today and Cyndi is almost 19 weeks. Several parts of the baby measured at 19.2 or 19.3 weeks, but some still measured at 18.5 weeks. Officialy Cyndi will be 19 weeks on Friday!

The baby looked great on the screen... It was exciting getting to watch the baby move around, touch the face, and wave at us... We had a good time for the 30 minutes we were in there.

As the ultrasound was going on, I was looking of course to see the sex. I think I saw it several times before she told us what it was.

The baby had the hiccups during the ultrasound which was neat to see...

Everything measured perfectly, and the baby weighed about 10 ounces. 6 more and it will be a whole pound!

OH!.... It's a BOY by the way!!!!

Jackson Wendell Eaton.

Wendell is after my grandfather... We love the name Jackson, and I got my wish of having a son called Jack!


School is out for after Friday, and I am excited... I will be teaching 5th grade next year, and I am looking forward to that.

We have a young man coming to stay with us from Massachusetts for the month of June, and I am going to do schoolwork with him. He is homeschooled and behind, so I am going to push him on a head!

Here are a couple of picture of Jackson!


The first one Jackson is waving at us!
The second one you can tell he is definetly a boy!


1 comment:

  1. you were so bad at posting, I just never checked yours and now I see you did! :-) You're awesome. I am calling Jackson, Jack-Jack... :-D LOL!!!! I can't wait to meet him! YAY! :-)

    ReplyDelete