Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mid-Week

It is Wednesday, and nobody commented on my post... I wonder if anyone reads this?!??!! School is good this week... I am 2 days away from Spring Break, and Cyn and I are going to Massachusetts for the break! We are excited to spend time with family, and just get away for a break from Tennessee.

It is really nice here today... The temperature is 72 and it feels like Spring! I am hoping that when we get back from Massachusetts next week that the weather is going to stay like this for the spring. I am getting sad that my time with my 4th grade class is coming to an end. I know that some of the kids are upset as well. I have one boy that is (we think) Autistic. He told me he didn't want me to go, and he went to his desk and put his head down and started rubbing his face.

I am praying now that something good will come open for the fall. I am hoping before we hit the summer stride, that I will know where and what grade I will be teaching. It would be nice to have a summer of relaxation as I get ready to have my first full year of teaching!

American Idol is in full swing, and Cyn and I actually agree for the most part on who we like. We both like Gokey, Allison, Kris Allen, and we both think Adam Lambert can really sing, but he has to lose the nail polish and the gothic look. Adam's voice is incredible though, and I wish that I could do half of what he can vocally.

Biggest Loser is halfway through, and the contestants are really starting to look "Normal." I hope they go to singles next week. I am rooting for Mike, and Tara, and Kristin. I think that they are all young and have worked very hard in the competition.

That is about all for me to update about... We watched part of this DVD called Inside the Womb... It is amazing how a baby is created and develops so much within the first few weeks. I tell everyone, I do not understand how anyone could have a baby and not believe in God. There is no way that all the things that have to happen are just a happenstance.

1 comment:

  1. I read this! I am commenting! I love you!

    ReplyDelete