Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break is Over?!??!!?

Ever feel like something has been built up, that it finally arrives, and then it is over so fast you didn't know it? That is the way I feel that spring break has been. I have been excited about it for weeks, and then it finally arrived, and is now going to be over in 3 days!

Our spring break was a lot of fun... We left Friday evening for Massachusetts, and then stayed until Wednesday evening. We had fun visiting with family, taking a gender test... (LOL) shopping, (Cyndi enjoys that with the lower tax) Cyndi and I sang at church on Sunday, which is always fun... It was a good trip and we got to spend quite a bit of time with my grandfather who is sick with lung cancer. He has been struggling with this terrible disease now for over 2 years. He just recently started taking the pill form of chemo, and it has been rough for him the past couple of weeks. He has broken out with a rash, and it struggling with being sick. I ask that everyone just say a quick prayer for him and that his attitude will be more positive.

We came back home on Wednesday and went right to bed... Yesterday I was able to do some yard work, and plant some grass seed on the spots where it has not grown. While I was working on that the builders next door were burning the scraps from the house next door a little too close to our house... The fire came over and caught our sod on fire... I ran over and got them and said "I think we have a problem, " the builder came over and took care of it. He said he will keep an eye on it and if it doesn't grow with the rest of the grass, he will replace that section of sod. He thinks it only burnt the dead off the top... I HOPE SO! My car was parked right near that, so I am glad it didn't get out of control!




Today I will head to my school, and get the classroom ready for the teacher coming back on Tuesday. I am then going to head to Nashville to eat with Cyndi, and then come home and try to do some more around the house... I cooked for Cyndi last night... Shepherd's Pie. It was really good! Cyndi had never had it before, and she enjoyed it... It is just mashed potato, corn, beef and onions... it is put together in layers and then you eat it.

I will leave you with some pictures of Spring Break! I will post more soon, when I load them from my camera... Enjoy!






































This Test is supposed to tell us what
Sex our baby will be!




Our Results were...





BOY!!!! That's right... In 8 more weeks we will
let you know if that is accurate! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude. I read your blog.. I love you! :-) You better not be having a boy... WE NEED MORE GIRLS!! :-) That stinks about your yard, but atleast they are willing to take care of it.. WHEW!!!!

    ReplyDelete